Monday, September 20, 2010

diamond year

A year has passed and we are ready to say good bye to Diamond Bar. This house has been good to us and there are a couple things I will miss that the new place cannot compare.
The kitchen was the seller for me. The second we stepped into the house and I saw the kitchen I immedialtely thought to myself, "I will be living in an Ikea catalog". This kitchen has inspired the both of us to cook more and hopefully it carries on to the new place.

And the amazing view of our backyard. I hate the large trees growing in the backyard and the bug festival that it contributed, one big thing I will not miss. I did however love the space and the great view of the hills. Sunsets were always amazing, watching the animals (horses, cows, and their babies) play was such a treat, and listening to the train and planes quietly pass were actually soothing, and I will never forget them it always warmed my heart. Plus, Toby and Maddy will miss getting to run free in so much space morning and night.

I will appreciate my last few days in DB. I did not appreciate what this city had to offer until I lived here. Thanks for the experience!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, the backyard IS amazing. Can't wait to hear about the new place. :)

    PS...I still want come of that mac n cheese. Lara, too.

    ReplyDelete