Saturday, January 02, 2010

Goodbye and Hello

It's been forever since I've posted on my blog, forever being it's already the new year! Much of what has recently happened in life is moving from the apartment to the Diamond Bar house. Last week, Mike and I went to turn in our keys, clean up, and say good bye to the Glendale apartment.
Look how lonely the bedroom looks with absolutely nothing in it.
Above: The living room looks so much smaller with nothing to fill the space. Saying goodbye to our amazing mountain view of Glendale. Below: Our kitchen was probably my favorite thing about the apartment, I was in love with the counter tops and sink.

Now on to the new. The Diamond Bar house is pretty impressive in itself, I adore all the space inside and out and it feels much more comfortable than an apartment. No more worries about noisy neighbors, parking spaces, or common areas. Oh and no more of Mike worrying about Billy the Rodeo, he is back in Pasadena and we have a new car. I have not given a name to my Honda Insight, but looking for any clever suggestions.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the MOVE and the NEW CAR. :)

    No suggestions on the car name. I'm SO not creative.

    My car's name is Benzie. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Benzie is an adorable name!

    instead of continuing ur last profile did you just create a new one?

    ReplyDelete